Riviera - A3 - 9103

JVNYC

I am booked in this stateroom for a 14 day in July. I normally book forward rooms to avoid any vibrations. Has anyone ever stayed in or close to this room and noticed any vibrating? I think it's safe to say that Riviera is pretty smooth but I haven't yet stayed in that area of the ship so I want to be sure. Thanks all!

I am booked in this stateroom for a 14 day in July. I normally book forward rooms to avoid any vibrations. Has anyone ever stayed in or close to this room and noticed any vibrating? I think it's safe to say that Riviera is pretty smooth but I haven't yet stayed in that area of the ship so I want to be sure. Thanks all!

For our July 2012 sailing we were on Deck 10 three cabins from the Owner's Suite which is the most expensive suite on the ship and is completely aft. We did a 15 day Mediterranean cruise from Barcelona to Egypt to Israel to Istanbul with many stops in between and barely noticed any vibrations except for times when Riviera was in final few feet of docking. We actually noticed more sounds from the ship when we were forward in 9005 for one sailing and 9004 for another. The anchors and crew activities at the front were more noticeable than anything at the back during docking or cruising. The forward cabins also had more pitch, but nothing of any degree to impact our enjoyment.

The placement of 9103 is just a bit further aft than midship according to the deck map, so you should be fine.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

Agree with "willidc". We were in 10031 near front of ship on first cruise and noticed a shuddering noise on numerous occasions. Last time we booked 7128, one cabin back from the aft and had a much smoother ride.

CJ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We were just in 10063, a couple rooms forward and above that stateroom and never felt any vibration or noise. Should be about the same. Enjoy!