Caribbean Princess Norovirus

cruising sister

On the CB now. Cleaning seems to be normal, no "washy washy" like on NCL. Plenty of older folks gripping the stair rails though. I try my best not to touch them myself.

Hunky, any chance you can post a pic of the fruit tarts from the buffet? I have a friend I need to torture with them :p

On the CB now. Cleaning seems to be normal, no "washy washy" like on NCL. Plenty of older folks gripping the stair rails though. I try my best not to touch them myself.

The one thing I would have liked to see was hand sanitation stations at ever floor near the stairs. The hand rails worry me, too, but having taken one tumble down a flight of stairs (train station, Stockholm, Sweden -- split head and broken wrist), I ALWAYS use the hand rails!

Poster was referring to the RCCL ship the Explorer of the Seas on which about 20% of the passengers have become ill.

Thank you for letting me know I'm sailing on the Caribbean Princess this Saturday. As the title of this thread states I know the Caribbean Princess has had the same problem.

Maybe next time the poster might want to let others know which cruise line they are talking about.