Help Needed From First Cruisers on Deck 14 SPA M9 Cabin on Getaway Please

Twinpp

I am hoping some of the first cruisers over the next few months can help me. I went on my first cruise in September of 2013 with my twin sister and Mom. I am hooked!!!

Now is where the request for help comes in. I have convinced my husband to go on the Getaway with me 12/6/2014 for our 30th Anniversary. It took a lot of convincing to even get him to agree to make the reservation. We picked the Spa Mini Suite because he loves to work out and Sauna. He is an EMT, high stress job. I want this vacation to be one of complete relaxation. In the deck plans it appears there is maybe a sun deck right above us. Which I worry will be noisy. Will those staying in SPA mini suites or even better Cabin 14168 please tell me if this cabin is quiet at all times of the day? I want this to be the best vacation he has ever had, as I have many more cruises picked out :D. Thank you all for the help.

By the way it shows that I am sailing on the Getaway in May. However this was with my sister, but we had to cancel due to work. This is why I need help from those lucky enough to be sailing first. Thanks again

I just cant figure out how to delete the countdown clock.

I finally got my twin sister to go on a cruise with me in February. It was just a short Sky cruise (I live on South Florida, she in Tennessee) because she was very apprehensive about sea sickness. We had the best time of our lives. No husbands or children. Make sure you do that once. You will have a blast!

Thank you for your post, my twin and I started taking a vacation together each year, just the two of us, about 5 years ago, we love it. Our kids were finally in college so that we didn't feel too bad about leaving them behind. My first cruise we took our mom with us to Alaska on the Jewel for her 70th birthday and retirement present. My twin and I are planning more cruises together as well, but I'm also hoping my husband gets the cruise bug like I did, so he can relax and I can go on two cruises a year. Best wishes to you.

Hi, I'm doing a taster one night on Getaway on 15th Jan, we are on Deck 14 mid ship but, may get an idea of any noise in the area. Obviously as we'll be in the UK in January the sundeck above won't get much use! I'll try to view the spa mini & see what I can report back. Enjoy it!

• 1 year later...

Hi we ended up switching to a regular spa balcony and really loved it. The room was quiet and perfect location to go to the spa. I changed because I could never find out if the spa mini suites experienced noise from the area above. It was my husband and I and we had plenty of space in the regular spa balcony

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi we ended up switching to a regular spa balcony and really loved it. The room was quiet and perfect location to go to the spa. I changed because I could never find out if the spa mini suites experienced noise from the area above. It was my husband and I and we had plenty of space in the regular spa balcony

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Great to hear, thanks