Birthday Cake Pictures?

Probably not the kind of photo you were hoping for, but look in the foreground - that is the same cake. Ours just said "Bon Voyage", but it's the same cake ordered through Gifts & Gears.

I now order one every cruise - it's very moist, and multiuple levels with icing in between the levels. It's very, very good.

DSC_5967_zps8f557ace.jpg

This is an Anniversary cake. Don't know if the birthday cake is any different except for the occasion. Picture is a little blurry, but you can ad least see what it is like. This was on the Explorer in Dec. It was very good, if that means anything.

Gwen :)

2013-12-19201236.jpg

The carnival one looks prettier - better prepared & the dark chocolate ganache on the Carnival cake is classier IMHO. (not a cheerleader, I've been on many lines, I cruise for the best itinerary at the best price in my time frame.)

I'm glad to hear this the Royal cake is moist - we already ordered one for my birthday.

Thanks for the pictures! Good to know that it tastes good. It's for my son's birthday. I'm not sure if I should have to sent to our room or our dinner table.

They will make a bit of a fuss if you have it delivered to the dinner table - my step dad had this on his cruise last year and loved it. I don't like fuss or attention personally, so it was just in my room for me :)