Inexpensive Port Canaveral stay with transfer

photogineer

So, my friends and I are booked on a Carnival Dream sailing out of Port Canaveral in March, 3/15. We are flying in to MCO the evening of 3/14 (after a harrowing experience running late for our first cruise last year) and need a place to stay near the port. I am hoping not to spend more than $60 on the hotel if possible, with the cruise transfer. There are 3 of us and we were considering taking a towncar from MCO to the hotel, and then whatever transfer the hotel had to the port the next day.

Any suggestions?

Matt

Hotwire has a 3* for $55 for your night of stay in the Kennedy Space Center/Titusville area. It is $67.45 after taxes/fees.

Go to budget rent a car's website and use code X443046 in the "BCD" field, and you can get a one way car rental from MCO to cape canaveral for $36-$45 (+ approx $15 in taxes), depending on what size car you want, for your transportation. When you drop the car at budget on the 15th, they will shuttle you to the ship.

Edited by loanshark