Cruise tshirt - where I buy?

scott_gallant

Wondering if you have any suggestions on where to buy custom T-shirts for our upcoming cruise? I often see people wearing them and though it would be fun if our group all had one.

Thanks

Scott

Look locally for a shop that does custom TShirts. Or online. Custom TShirts are much cheaper than they were a few years ago.

When Mom and I went on the Breeze last year, we had custom embroidery done by a friend who has her home embroidery business. We bought the TShirts we wanted (Costco has an excellent quality Ladies TShirt for around $10) and had Carnival Breeze embroidered in silver script on the front. I can't tell you how many people stopped us to ask where they could get the shirts. Simple is often the classiest.

For our Victory family cruise with my three brothers and their wives, I made T-shirt transfers on Word. I found a picture of the Victory, put the dates of the cruise under the picture, then listed all of our names in black. For each particular person, I changed the color of the name to red. I then printed off each one on T-shirt transfers and gave them to eachcouple with directions on how to put them on t-shirts.

We all bought white t-shirts and on embarkation day, we all wore them. The one thing I forgot to do on the first one was reverse the image. After printing it I discovered my mistake and corrected the rest of them.

We use customink dotcom

You can use your own artwork or use their pictures and design your own shirt.

And when you get stuck with design ideas or color choices, you can get free help from them either on the phone or in an online chat.

They are easy to work with and last year our shirts were so nice that people on the ship were asking us where we bought them because they wanted one.

I can vouch for a cruise friend of mine and his wife..They did our shirts, as well as many others for our cruise and they came out great!! Great quality, great prices!! In fact they'll be doing ours again for our upcoming cruise...the name of their company is Envywear shirts..you can find them on the other social media site, or message me and i'll send you the link..Dan and Steph are great, whether you have an idea or you want them to come up with somthing for you..I highly recommend them.