RCI Independence of the seas March 1 2014

Kendy1961

Lol. Well there will be a lot of people on the ship so hang with the ones you like and let the others do their thang! Lol. This will be our 5th cruise. First time on Independence but we have been on the other two Freedom class ships. Are you cruising with a partner?

Yes, my partner Ken...have you ever visited the web site...."meet me on board.com". It is like this forum but for GBLT people only. If you register for your ship/sail date it will tell you and give u profiles of those on board...our picture is there

Yes, my partner Ken...have you ever visited the web site...."meet me on board.com". It is like this forum but for GBLT people only. If you register for your ship/sail date it will tell you and give u profiles of those on board...our picture is there

Hey guys. We started a profile on the site. Sent you an email message to you there. It's nice to see who will be on the cruise but no one seems to talk on there either. lol Maybe they are all shy. :confused:

Have not booked any....I rarely get off the ship anymore as I have been to these islands several times....I like the peace and quiet with most everyone off.....out of the other side of my mouth....our group has a private catamaran rented for st. Kitts...beyond that. No excursions planned

• 2 weeks later...