Has anyone ever just booked a Coral Breeze tour at the port?

kcparrothead

We tried once back when Hammerhead was the boat crew with no success. This was when you got on the larger sized boat right at the tourism village.. There have been a lot of posts re: Coral Breeze since they changed boat crews, the one we took last April, what a nightmare. I would strongly suggest that you do NOT use them unless you go there and they will take you and you see with your own eyes that it is a water taxi sized boat. Otherwise prepare yourselves to be sloshed with sea spray for the hour and one half journey each way in a boat with one engine. If it should conk out you are in the middle of nowhere with a slim chance of getting back to your ship on time...I would suggest just using the water taxi...

did anyone have a recommendation to use for a tour to shark ray alley and to caye caulker? I want a company that has a nice sized boat with cover. the reviews of coral breeze have me worried. Thanks for any info.

did anyone have a recommendation to use for a tour to shark ray alley and to caye caulker? I want a company that has a nice sized boat with cover. the reviews of coral breeze have me worried. Thanks for any info.

EcoTours has one. Shore Trips used them I found out, for their excursions.

http://www.ecotoursbelize.com/snorkeling.html#snorkeling