purchase shore excursions?

twinmom38

Afternoon everyone.. we are booked on Miracle in August, and we want to get a couple of excursions set up. Can they be purchased and the amount due added to our balance, to be paid for with final payment? Or is it a credit card purchase to be paid for now? I ask because I bought the FTTF for my sons cabin and it only gave me the option to pay for it right then.. we have 3 cabins, and none of us are financially equipped to purchase excursions at this moment. Would really like to just reserve them and pay in a couple of months.. thanks..:confused:

Afternoon everyone.. we are booked on Miracle in August, and we want to get a couple of excursions set up. Can they be purchased and the amount due added to our balance, to be paid for with final payment? Or is it a credit card purchase to be paid for now? I ask because I bought the FTTF for my sons cabin and it only gave me the option to pay for it right then.. we have 3 cabins, and none of us are financially equipped to purchase excursions at this moment. Would really like to just reserve them and pay in a couple of months.. thanks..:confused:

In my experience it's a separate cc purchase but made through your cruise manager.

Carnival Miracle video tour:

thanks, thats what i thought.. issue is that there are 6 of us and we want to be together on these excursions, so we were advised to have one person make the reservation for all 6..so as not to be divided up,.. and 4 are doing the glacier helicopter.. thats alot of $$ for one person to charge.. oh well, it is what is is.. thanks !

Easy solution...do some research on the Port of Call page and book separate from the ship generally 25% less and many require only a small deposit and cash when you go on the excursion...I've never booked thru the ship and never have had a problem

yes i did think of that.. i have used shoretrip.com before,.. they are a booking agent..i have sent an email inquiry to skagway float company, regarding a float trip and we are already reserved with harv n marv in juneau.. i will do further research.. thanks!

Last year I booked my shore excursions through the ship months before we went and while I had to use a credit card it wasn't charged till after the cruise. I'm guessing it's because you can cancel them up to the night before on the ship