bathrooms/Regatta

jeanine

Hello, we are planning to book the Baltics cruise 6/20/06. Will be our first Oceania Cruise. Our very first cruise was this June on the Paul Gaughin. We loved the ship and the cruise. ??Is there a counter surrounding the sink? How is storage in Bathroom(should say shower room)are there shelves etc? Thanks J

What kind of cabin are you in?

We take a regular balcony cabin. The ones on the 6th and 7th deck are exactly the same (except they've added fridges on the 7th deck). The bathrooms are small however, they make up for that in the amount of storage space they have. There's some room on the counter on both the left and right side of the sink. There's a corner mirrored medicine cabinet that has about 4 shelves inside. On the opposite wall are some corner (read tirangular) shelves and then under the sink is a shelf. I travel with a lot of cosmetic "stuff" and have no problem with storage.

The larger balcony cabins on the 8th deck - called Penthouse Cabins because there are no pax cabins above - have larger bathrooms ( & have tubs), so I'm sure there's the same, if not more counter space. The Suites have even more counter space in the bathrooms.

I've never seen inside cabins or window cabins, so can't comment on their bathrooms.

Jane

The bathrooms in the inside and outside (windowed) cabins are identical to those in the Verandah cabins - in other words, very little counter space, but enough horizontal racks and under-the-counter storage spaces for the average amount of toiletries. Now if only I could convince my wife to travel with that amount! ;-)

Archived