Breakaway Cabin 13304

MsJ

Hi, We are in cabin 13304 next month. Can anyone tell me anything about this cabin? Is it in a good location? What does the balcony have for furniture? Is there a real coffee maker in the cabin or just a hot water pot? Last year sort of at the last minute we sailed on the Jewel. The TA recommended an aft facing balcony on deck 8. He said it was cancelation that just came in. I have always wanted to try an aft facing cabin We usually do midship. Well we LOVED it! Listening to and watching the wake was my favorite part of the cruise. Almost as soon as I got off the ship I booked the Breakaway in an aft facing cabin. We really enjoyed the jewel and I am looking forward to the Breakaway. It will be the largest ship I have been on in 15 cruises. Thanks for any info.

Marianne

I had an aft balcony booked on 13 for the Breakaway and moved to 10 because people have stated there is a lot of noise and room vibrations from h2o which is 2 floors up. the noise can be heard from 11 up. good luck and have a great cruise.

• 2 months later...