Port Canaveral transportation

KarimaJ

I know this has been asked in the past, but I would like some names of transportation services from Orlando airport to the port (for 3 people). We only need one way since we will be renting a car for the trip back, we have a late flight and are going to see the sights.

Is it better to stay the night in Orlando and go the port the following morning? Or just head down to the port and stay there overnight?

Thanks!

If you stay at Orlando at night you don't need two transports (most hotels have a free shuttle - we typically use the Embassy Suites). All depends on what time you are arriving I suppose.

We used Happy Limo for our WDW to Port transfer (actually we used them for all transfers) and were very happy with them. A town car would fit 3 people fine.

I know this has been asked in the past, but I would like some names of transportation services from Orlando airport to the port (for 3 people). We only need one way since we will be renting a car for the trip back, we have a late flight and are going to see the sights.

Is it better to stay the night in Orlando and go the port the following morning? Or just head down to the port and stay there overnight?

Thanks!

If you stay at Orlando at night you don't need two transports (most hotels have a free shuttle - we typically use the Embassy Suites). All depends on what time you are arriving I suppose.

We used Happy Limo for our WDW to Port transfer (actually we used them for all transfers) and were very happy with them. A town car would fit 3 people fine.

We also will be using the Embassy Suites the day b/4 our cruise with free shuttle from the Airport to the Embassy we than have Mears Transportation picking us up for transfer to the ship after Breakfast

STUR DAYTON,OHIO

Every MCO area hotel I've ever used at 2.5* or above has a complimentary shuttle from MCO.

OK, hotels in the MCO area are cheaper, many are nicer, and most include breakfast. Also, if you stay in the port area you'll need a transportation mode to the port area and also from the hotel to the port...again, most hotels have, but many charge.

We love the Hyatt Place NW, which has a package that includes round trip transportation to/from the cruise terminal in the morning. However, it is a bargain if you use their transportation one way. This is NOT the Hyatt MCO. Other hotels with transportation to the port are the Hampton and Wyndham, but we dont like them as well.

Since you are willing to drive, you could do a one way car rental TO the terminal as well....or FL Limo, Happy Limo, Southern Elegance, etc are good car services. Several years ago there were issues with FL Limo, but a new owner seems to have cured their ills.