send fax to ncl

ferrycruiser

hi!

i would like to order a honeymoon-/anniversary-package for our mexican-riviera-cruise on ncl star.

does anybody know, which fax-no i have to dial from germany/europe? i tried 001-800-329-6251, but it doesn't work ("no answer").

Thanks a lot for your help!

Ahoy,

thanks!

one problem: if you call germany, you'll pay euro - and i heard from other cruisers which payed higher prices in europe... so i'll better try in usa. ;)

can i call 001-800-... from europe to usa?

ahoy,

thanks!

one problem: if you call germany, you'll pay euro - and i heard from other cruisers which payed higher prices in europe... so i'll better try in usa. ;)

can i call 001-800-... from europe to usa?

ahoy,

no US 800 numbers generally don't work from overseas.... you can dial the 305 area code number but you will be paying time and charges on it...

charges doesn't matter. so i've to call

001-305-329-6251

instead of

001-800-329-6251

? :confused:

Thanks!

Ahoy,

No it will not work.

You can call Lattiudes customer service and they might be able to provide a fax number you can use

Call Latitudes Customer Service:

Phone -Miami, FL: 305-436-4872

Or the main Customer service number

Contact us at the following numbers: toll-free 1.800.327.7030; Miami 1.305.436.4000;

The 800 numbers do work when calling from outside the US, but you will get a nessage saying that it will not be toll free ie you must pay for the call.

However, when I tried the number quoted on the Anniversary site, I got the Wedding arrangers number and it was the answer machine each time (Maybe the time difference)

However try the number from the bon voyage page

1-800-327-7030

http://ncl.com/more/bon_voyage_list.htm#platters

Although I got through to them, they would not let me book it and made me go through my TA. This is not always the case if you read the last few messages posted by myself on the following thread. I tried to order directly to pay in $ and save money. Another poster had no trouble ordering through NCL Miami. Good luck to him. see link below

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=203213

Quote from above link

"Booking Anniversary package.

I tried to book the Anniversary package directly with NCL Miami Office and also through the NCL London Office. Both said I had to book through my TA. When I did this, all my TA did was read my Credit Card details over the phone and said NCL would send me an invoice. Now why could I not do that myself?:confused: :confused: :confused:

The reasons that I wanted to book through Miami was to maintain the surprise element, but mainly to pay the US price of $79 (£46).

Instead, I have paid £59 ($101) :eek:

I know that NCL have to set a price for their brochure and they have to stand by it, whether the rate goes up or down, but this is an add on, such as an excursion and you should be able to go direct.

I know I could have booked it on board, but it wouldn't have been the same."

I am not sure what the Euro v Dollar rate is at the moment and whther you will save money.

The package is a good deal no matter how you pay.

Archived