Finally, My Review of Our Caribbean Princess Wedding

congratuations on the wedding, me and my partner are getting married on the sea princess in feb, hope it is just as good as yours but there is only one difference there are only me and pauline there so hope they make it special. please could you send a few pics to see what it was like e-mail address is:

anthonywebb8@yahoo.co.uk and all the best for the future

anthony and pauline:)

• 4 weeks later...

Shari -

I don't know if you are still checking this thread, but if so, I'd love to see your pictures as well! My fiance and I will be married on the Carribean Princess on April 2, 2006. My sister was married on the same ship this past April, so I have a good idea of what we're getting into...but it's fun to see other pictures for additional ideas! My email is hays7272@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Sara

Our wedding date was scheduled on the Caribbean Princess for this Sunday, 10/16 -- and TWE just called me telling me they have changed their itinerary and that will not be a sea day - going to Princess Cays instead --- so we now have a choice of getting married on 10/17 but then we'd have to change the reception from Skywalkers to the Wheelhouse Lounge --- or waiting until 10/20 and possibly having the same itinerary.

Apparently there are several other weddings during this cruise.

I just think it's a shame that they wait until the very last minute to change things like this --- and so many people have had things engraved, reception cards have been printed, programs, etc etc......this certainly isn't fun anymore!

Hello Shari ~ I've read several of your Posts and

You definitely did Your homework for Your Wedding Cruise.

I was Glad to read that Your Wedding went so well.

Some Friends of mine are booking their Wedding on The Caribbean Princess

and we live in Independence.

I was hoping you would be able to share your experience with Emily.

My email is donna.hern@sbcglobal.net

We would Love to see your Pictures.

Thanks in Advance and

CONGRATULATIONS...

Hey Shari,

On another thread we've been discussing hair. Yours turned out so nice and fun. I know in your review you said the salon was the hardest department to work with. A couple of questions:

- Did you have an idea of what you wanted? Did you bring in photos, or just say, do it up?

- Did you do a trial run?

- Do you mind sharing approximate costs? Both my sister and I are considering having ours done, but neither of us used the salon for her wedding, so we're just curious.

Thanks!

sara