Inside Cabin on Lido Deck of the Sunshine

swim25

We are thinking about booking an inside cabin on the Sunshine on the forward part of the Lido Deck. Most of these cabins are under the Spa. Anybody know if there is any noise from the spa in those cabins?

I can't imagine anything they do in the spa that would make a whole lot of noise. Isn't part of their purpose to be quiet and relaxing? ;)

Seriously though they do close at a reasonable hour so even if if were to be noisy, which I doubt, it would be quiet for nighttime. Just make sure you're under the spa...not the gym. Whole world of difference there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are thinking about booking an inside cabin on the Sunshine on the forward part of the Lido Deck. Most of these cabins are under the Spa. Anybody know if there is any noise from the spa in those cabins?

I was on the TA for 1 nights in cabin 9265 [i think} and didn't hear a sound. The lido is a good place to be. I loved it

Edited by terryinal

• 1 year later...
We had cabin 9133 on the sunshine is sept it was a great cabin would book it again .. no noise at all

This cabin looks bigger or more square than the others. Was it roomier than the standard inside?

Thanks!