Under 21 Honeymooners

mitejoma

If this were me, I would bring 3 things...besides their passports or BC and DL.

A copy of the marriage license they got from the county, it will at least show their names, DOB and date it was applied, usually 10 days before the wedding.

A wedding invitation.

A couple of wedding photos, mainly the ceremony.

Congrats to the newlyweds!!

Here in FL: we applied with the county before the wedding, we got married, signed the papers, had them signed by the officiant (my father because in FL a Notary Public can marry you and my dad got his notary license specifically to marry us), my mother mailed it in while we were gone and by the time we got home from our honeymoon we had the real license. We had nothing except our word indicating we were married while on our honeymoon... but we also weren't under 21 and were flying to our honeymoon which wasn't on a cruise.

I still believe the best advice is to ignore the Jr. Detective Club and call the cruise line to find out what they require.

One small warning: a lot of us here have received conflicting info over the phone depending on which agent you speak to, so you should probably ask for that in writing (at least a web link? an email?) just to prevent any issues when they arrive.

I could be wrong, and as always it's best to check with RCCL, but it seems to me that once you've booked, you should be ok. At check in they are just confirming ID, tickets, citizenship etc. I don't think at that point they are looking into things like ages of guests in same room etc.