NCL Alcohol policy

jacobichka

Thanks for quick response. I understand that I will pay corking fees at the bar or restaurant, but what if I have glass of my wine in the cabin?

When you go through security at the port you will be directed to a table where you will pay corkage on each bottle before boarding. You can then drink that bottle anywhere you want on the ship, including your cabin or a restaurant. If you try to hide a bottle in your checked bags, your bag will not be delivered to your room and you will be called to a room where you will open your bag in front of an official, then pay whatever corkage owed.

If you have any unopened bottles at the end of the cruise, you can go to the service desk and have your corkage fee refunded.

When you go through security at the port you will be directed to a table where you will pay corkage on each bottle before boarding. You can then drink that bottle anywhere you want on the ship, including your cabin or a restaurant. If you try to hide a bottle in your checked bags, your bag will not be delivered to your room and you will be called to a room where you will open your bag in front of an official, then pay whatever corkage owed.

If you have any unopened bottles at the end of the cruise, you can go to the service desk and have your corkage fee refunded.

Are you 100% sure they refund your corckage fee? Where doesit state that it si refunded? thanks

LS

Are you 100% sure they refund your corckage fee? Where doesit state that it si refunded? thanks

LS

I don't know if it's a published policy by NCL but numerous CCers have reported being able to receive refunds after presenting unopened bottles at the end of their cruises.