Cabin 13162

bobabooey

Would anyone know if Cabin 13162 would be a good cabin to book? It's on an angle and it was the only available D1 on the 13th floor at time of booking. So it makes me think its not a great cabin.

thanks for any info

910335164_ScreenShot2014-01-16at8_16_08AM.jpg.fcf6229e975f2870885e07f566741a52.jpg

Edited by bobabooey

I wouldn't read much into it's availability. On our cruise the suites and most of the balconies have been gone for a while. Someone may have released it.

Personally I think deck 12 is better than 13 since there are public areas above 13, and cabins above 12. But that's just a guess, since none of us have sailed on her...yet.

FWIW, we're on deck 13 since we couldn't get the room we wanted on 12.

Would anyone know if Cabin 13162 would be a good cabin to book? It's on an angle and it was the only available D1 on the 13th floor at time of booking. So it makes me think its not a great cabin.

thanks for any info

[ATTACH]298980[/ATTACH]

I think it’s a good cabin. As noted above you have a bigger balcony (All D1s do). Also, you are just at the start of the forward hump for great views. On a windy day you have a little more protection from the cabin in front of you 13168 given the ship design. The only possible negative for all of deck 13 is that it is under the public areas of deck 14. On other ships you can hear lots of noise early in the morning or late in the evening when the crew is cleaning and dragging chairs and things. Hopefully this new ship has better noise insulation to solve that problem.