How do you know bed location on Oasis class

All you have to do is look at a deck plan and look for cabins that are adjoining. For adjoining cabins the cabin on the R as you enter the cabins will have the bed by the closet. You can then count every other cabin until you get to yours. Every other cabin has the opposite layout.

We preferred the bed by the balcony so the room was more open as we walked in. But many others prefer to have the seating area by the balcony.

All you have to do is look at a deck plan and look for cabins that are adjoining. For adjoining cabins the cabin on the R as you enter the cabins will have the bed by the closet. You can then count every other cabin until you get to yours. Every other cabin has the opposite layout.

We preferred the bed by the balcony so the room was more open as we walked in. But many others prefer to have the seating area by the balcony.

Wow! Perfect answer. I've always wondered and this is clearly stated. Thanks.

Wow! Perfect answer. I've always wondered and this is clearly stated. Thanks.

I apologize I actually said it backwards. When looking at adjoining rooms the one on the LEFT will have the bed by the closet and the right will have the bed by the balcony. Sorry for any confusion.