NOLA Parking - Fulton Place

wdowns9

We just got back from our cruise on the Elation and got a surprise when we parked at Fulton Place which have used numerous times in the past. It appears that the original owner passed away but the website is still up which they can not take down. The garage is managed by NewOrleansParking.com. The cost is $12per day undercover and $8per day if you put your car on the roof. These prices are valid pre and post cruise and include shuttle. You do have to pay in advance to get these rates.

We were not aware that management changed and they were going to charge me $20 per day from my pre cruise then $12 when on the cruise. I told them about the website and they said it was not theirs and that I should reserve my space online (has to be Chrome or Firefox) to work and they would honor the price the $12 per day pre/post/cruise rate. Luckily I was staying at the Hyatt Place next door and the manager straightened it out for us. FultonPlaceParking.com is no longer the correct website for information.