Magic rooms 6201-6206

mudpievelour

These rooms are called interiors with picture windows (but not much of a picture). My concern is: Are these rooms charged at interior rates or are they charged at ocean view rates? There is no view of the ocean from these windows. Inquiring minds want to know. Also if you have stayed in one of these rooms and/or have pictures, would like to know. Thanks so much!

These are called 4Js. They are considered interior, but I think you will find them priced between and interior and oceanview. They used to be the same price as the other interiors, but the cruiseline caught on. They are a median price. Most of them have a little more floor space. Be careful b/c some of them are handicapped rooms and if you book it, you can be bumped for someone who needs the room for a disability.

My friend I booked this room for our upcoming cruise b/c we couldn't afford a balcony and didn't want an interior. It was a good price for the location and what we got. Basically, you can walk out of your room and to the side and go out a door and be on a rarely used public deck. Its kinda like having a balcony.

I think I read you can't have your lights on in the room at night with the curtain open b/c of navigation. Also, the windows are tinted enough that people can't really see in, but if you turn the light on inside they can.

These rooms have their benefits and disappointments. Just have to decide if they are for you or not. We booked one on the Lido deck b/c we can walk right down the hall and out to the main pool deck and we are two floors down from the spa and the Thalasso suites.