Breakaway 12 day: 1/5/2014

CTCruiser28

Have to agree with all4gizmo on that couple allowing their child to run amok around the dance floor...and that couple didn't even dance themselves, so yes, they were 'rude' to allow that behavior.

Since the Breakaway has three main dining rooms, I believe that they should make the Manhattan Room an 'adults only' venue. Perhaps designate either Taste or Savor as a 'family' dining room, or if there is a large number of families aboard, both of those as family rooms....

As for no 'Great Outdoors'....the Uptown Grill could sort of fill in somewhat, although not with the nice aft view.....

Hey Bob....great meeting you on the cruise.

IMHO, the biggest disappointments for me on the Breakaway were:

1- No "Great Outdoors" ....my favorite place for breakfast and the "enclosed" Uptown Grill and limited menu there just did not work for me and just did not have the nice feeling and view of the "Great Outdoors."

2- No Spinnaker Lounge in which I was so used to on most NCL ships as an entertainment venue.

Also, I am sure glad I had an aft- facing balcony cabin. The size of the side balconies were really small and I know that would have really been a disappointment.

Hope to see you on future cruises.

Don

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question...on your M6 balcony were there loungers when you arrived or did you have to request them? I have read that now all the large balconies have loungers already on them. Thank you for the review!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app