Canadians and cash on the Breeze

Dee777

Hi everyone!

We will be cruising on the Breeze next month and I would like previous Breeze cruisers to let us know, is there an ATM on board? What is the fee to use it?

We are doing something a lot different from what we normally do this cruise! In the past, we took a combination of U.S. cash and traveler's checks for our port cash. However, as we are very frequent visitors to the U.S., we have recently opened a banking account in the U.S. so we have an American ATM card. We are trying to decide if we should take a whack of cash with us, or use the ATM on board if it is reasonable.

What does everyone else do? Just curious :) If it helps, post cruise we will be traveling to Orlando for 5 days before heading home. Thanks for any info you can pass on!

Hi everyone!

We will be cruising on the Breeze next month and I would like previous Breeze cruisers to let us know, is there an ATM on board? What is the fee to use it?

We are doing something a lot different from what we normally do this cruise! In the past, we took a combination of U.S. cash and traveler's checks for our port cash. However, as we are very frequent visitors to the U.S., we have recently opened a banking account in the U.S. so we have an American ATM card. We are trying to decide if we should take a whack of cash with us, or use the ATM on board if it is reasonable.

What does everyone else do? Just curious :) If it helps, post cruise we will be traveling to Orlando for 5 days before heading home. Thanks for any info you can pass on!

We are from the U.S., and we've always taken a certain amount of cash with us, usually small bills ($1's & $5's) for tips, and traveler's checks. And, of course, we have our Visa credit card. We've never used the ATM machine on board. Before deciding to use the ATM machine on the ship, it would be a good idea to call Carnival and find out how much is charged per transaction.

Edited by beachbum53

for some reason i thought i read here the fee was $6.50 a tranacation on the ATM on the ship. I also read that it was cheaper ( no fee) . to take money out on the slot machines.. ie. put in slot machine ie. you want to play $50 and play one round and then cash out machine and go to wicket to get cash. (not suppose to do it but it is done all the time) It will show up on you sail and sign account..