HELP **** - America's Cup Regatta

sooner33

I did that in St. Martin. Since you book it through Carnival, it will be on your ticket. They'll be out on the pier waiting for you with the rest of the Carnival excursions.

Did you know what time it started , was it first thing in the morning ?

Did you know what time it started , was it first thing in the morning ?

They have it running all day. I booked the 8:30 am time. They also had an 11:45 am and 1:30 pm time. That was on a day when only the Dream and the Oasis were in port. Availability will probably be dependent on how many ships are in port with you since they can only run so many boats concurrently.

They have it running all day. I booked the 8:30 am time. They also had an 11:45 am and 1:30 pm time. That was on a day when only the Dream and the Oasis were in port. Availability will probably be dependent on how many ships are in port with you since they can only run so many boats concurrently.

Great Thanks , we will be the only ship in port that day , and we want to take our friends to Maho beach as well

Great Thanks , we will be the only ship in port that day , and we want to take our friends to Maho beach as well

I did exactly that. The 8:30 AC regatta ended with enough time to catch a taxi to Maho and catch the big planes landing. They don't really start coming in until the early afternoon.

I did book the excursion online to make sure that I had the earliest possible time.

I did exactly that. The 8:30 AC regatta ended with enough time to catch a taxi to Maho and catch the big planes landing. They don't really start coming in until the early afternoon.

I did book the excursion online to make sure that I had the earliest possible time.

Great Thank you we are going to do the same , we went to Maho last year and had a blast , so we really want our friends to enjoy both..