Everythings confirmed... just waiting now

Called for the car service today, double checked all info/ID etc... Packed the carry on bag and now its just waiting till friday. Friday morning flight to Miami, spend two days there and sunday we'll board the Explorer of the seas for the eastern itinerary... It's finally just about here.

Bought a new digital camera, have it charging now and will practice tomorrow night just to be sure I've got the hang of it..

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've enjoyed reading everyones reviews these past months and will be sure and write one when I return on three different age groups. My Mom who will be 65 on the ship, Myself who's 42 and my Son who's 13.....

I've ordered the birthday room decorations/ flowers and a cake to surprise my Mom and also ordered the RCCL beach towels online already...

Adios Amigos!

I can FEEL the excitment in your post!! Makes me wanna speed up the calender for Dec to get here! I whine everyday about how far away it is. We got a new camera too, takes GREAT video,,best Ive ever seen on a digi camera.

Have fun and be careful!:)

I can also feel your excitement! Please please take lots of pictures to let us see them and write us a review! We will be going on the Explorer in Decemeber and would like to hear everything about it! I will surely be thinking of you. Have a great cruise! :D

Wow! Have an absolutely wonderful time Carrie P! With all that excitement, it's hard to believe that you wouldn't.

Don't forget the extra memory cards for the camera!!

Keep Cruisin' and Smiling :)

Carrie, We are also flying on Friday! We are boarding The Navigator on Saturday!

We fly into FLL, and have a Limo driving us to the Radisson in Miami.

You will LOVE the Explorer, we were on her last year celebrating our 20th with our best friends. This year we are taking our daughters, 19 & 18 (today!!)

Where in NJ are you from? I was born and raised there!!!

Bon Voyage!!!

Ollie:)

Archived