Mr. Sanchos booked via Cozumel water sports now what??

yoursurfer

It's been a few years since I did that but we just showed up at Mr. Sanchos with our print-out in hand and paid our balance. Had a fun time & looking to do it again in March.

I'm sure there is someone out there with more recent experience but prob. the same.

Just came back last week. Print and take the paper that was sent to you and just pay the balance when you go in. They will hook you up from there.

Taxi's are readily available outside the port area just tell them where you want to go. The cost each way to go to Mr. Sancho's is $17 (w/o tip) for 1 - 4 people so try to buddy up if you can and that's each way. Still a bargain! Elvis (real name Edgar) was our server and he was amazing. We were never without food and/or drinks.

We didn't do any of the extras such as parasailing, etc., because we just wanted a relaxing day. The prices were very reasonable for those types of services.

We had to pay for an umbrella this time, $12, plus a $10 rental fee which you got back when returned. Elvis was very happy to do that for you (we just let him keep the money for an additional tip).

It fills up quickly so I recommend going there first and shopping later if you have any plans to do that.

Have a great time. We are going back in May and can't wait. Plan on renting waverunners this time.....

• 2 weeks later...

We were there in April, did the water sports reservation. As someone said above , just walk in , show them a copy,pay your balance, and start drinking...They did have a buffet when we were there and would also serve us at our table. We even had some shrimp cooked a special way that were not on a menu. I am pretty sure they wanted our balance in cash..I think the other poster was just maybe suggesting that you might like Nachi better..It is quieter, and less people. We like both places.Enjoy your trip..:)

SANY2432.jpg

image search

SANY2431.jpg

screen shot pc