Driver from Malaga to Marbella?

LiseD

We went with my parents to Marbella over 20 years ago and my parents now in their 80's would like to go see Marbella again this summer when we are in port at Malaga. My dad is willing to pay a driver ......any recommendations? I can't find much on this. Can we just hire a taxi when we get there? We are a party of 6 and concerned that we would need a van and wondering if those are available without some kind of reservation?

We went with my parents to Marbella over 20 years ago and my parents now in their 80's would like to go see Marbella again this summer when we are in port at Malaga. My dad is willing to pay a driver ......any recommendations? I can't find much on this. Can we just hire a taxi when we get there? We are a party of 6 and concerned that we would need a van and wondering if those are available without some kind of reservation?

Taxis can only take 4 people so you would need a larger vehicle. The following company has a good name, can be booked on line and can adapt any excursion to suit your requirements.

http://www.malagaairport-transfers.com/excursions.htm

You will notice a BIG difference in Marbella from 20 years ago - sadly, not all for the better. It is a 70 kilometer drive from Malaga to Marbella taking around 1.5 hours.

Hope this helps a bit.