Hop-on Hop-off Trolley

first_state101

Has anyone used this? I was trying to find some reviews or comments. It looks like a good way to do some sightseeing. It is listed as an RCCL shore excursion.

Besides the Hop-on Hop-off trolley, what type of transportation have you or intend to use in Grand Cayman?

Are you sure that's Grand Cayman? Never heard of a HoHo Trolley in Cayman. Key West, yes.

Here is the short description - Royal Caribbean; I don't remember the hop-on hop-off trolley either. It is listed on the Feb. 8th 10 night Western Caribbean Cruise out of Baltimore. On the web site there is a longer description.....

Hop-on Hop-off Grand Cayman Trolley - GCI4

Experience the best sites of Cayman as you ride in comfort and style aboard Cayman's only Old Time Trolley Bus fleet, which puts the fun back into transportation. The unique Trolley Buses are fun to ride, bright and airy, with a quality of craftsmanship and attention to detail and have a nostalgic appeal as well. Ride in air-conditioned comfort with fully-padded seats and Hop on or Hop off at your leisure.

Ready to reserve this excursion?

Here is the short description - Royal Caribbean; I don't remember the hop-on hop-off trolley either. It is listed on the Feb. 8th 10 night Western Caribbean Cruise out of Baltimore. On the web site there is a longer description.....

Hop-on Hop-off Grand Cayman Trolley - GCI4

Experience the best sites of Cayman as you ride in comfort and style aboard Cayman's only Old Time Trolley Bus fleet, which puts the fun back into transportation. The unique Trolley Buses are fun to ride, bright and airy, with a quality of craftsmanship and attention to detail and have a nostalgic appeal as well. Ride in air-conditioned comfort with fully-padded seats and Hop on or Hop off at your leisure.

Ready to reserve this excursion?

Well, that's new! I wonder if it's built just for RCCL or if it's open to public purchasing tix? I wonder where it goes? Around town, all the way to the turtle farm, west end? I wonder how far East it goes. Interesting.

I have been looking for information on this tour, too. I found it listed on RCCL also, I think. I was not able to find a website or any other information on it. We are going to be staying on Grand Cayman for a week this trip, so booking through a cruise line will not be an option for us. If it is available to us, and if it has a decent route it could be a good option to get around. I sure hope someone will come back here with some information.

• 5 weeks later...

I just replied to another question on CC about this....I believe you can only book this through your cruiseline...I know for sure it is offered to Carnival and Celebrity. On Trip.... no reviews from people on the tour other than through the crusielines, so ? if you can do this privately. It is advertised approx 2 hours for about $30...give or take. It's called the Trolley Roger Tram.

Edited by tullahlula