Mediterranean Flavours Celebration Gatwick

This is my first post although I have followed the posts for a while and found the advice helpful especially when we went on our first cruise around the Canaries last Feb. I have been prompted to post after reading the thread about the lack of people posting so thought I would ask for comments about a query I have. We have booked to go on the Celebration on Nov 5th this year on the Mediterranean Flavours cruise flying from Gatwick. We tried to get an online price and then book via the TA however could never get a price online with a Gatwick flight. We enquired in the TA and they had the same problem so phoned up and then the Gatwick price appeared. Anyway we ended up booking online as we had the £100 voucher code that was available in Dec and the TA would not match that price. Since then when looking online , it still does not show Gatwick flights and when searching a flight only to Paphos for Nov 5th it does not come up. Any ideas?

Hello Rolythecat, Geo will be pleased, as the rest of us are that you have joined us.

I just looked, and your cruise doesn't come up in the searches. This is usually because it is sold out but so far in advance I don't think this will be the problem. Probably technical and someone will fix it when they realise. The flight most lightly won't be shown as it will not be on general sale just a special for the cruise.

The itinerary is great I'm sure you'll enjoy it.:)

Thanks for your replies. I didn't know they put on special flights for the cruises, hopefully that explains that then! I was getting a bit paranoid as we had booked to go this Feb on a repositioning cruise on Majesty from Egypt to Spain but it got cancelled so I don't want the same thing happening again!