Sea Princess

ckl001

No sure if I should post this here on on the Princess board but as Sea Princess mostly sails out of Aus I thought I would try it here first.

I have just booked cruise for early next year and was wondering if the divides on the balconies can be removed?

If anyone know that would be great.

Chez

Yes the doors on some can be opened, but not removed. Go into the Princess site and do a mock booking. Once you select your cabin it will tell you that the balcony CANNOT connect to the one beside. (Note - doesn't tell you if it CAN be connected).. Have a look at Sea Princess Balcony cabin B740 (Baja deck) and it will say in red Special Notes: BALC CANNOT CONNECT WITH B736 BALCONY. Good luck with your cabin choice.

Edited by Bizziecruzer

Yes the doors on some can be opened, but not removed. Go into the Princess site and do a mock booking. Once you select your cabin it will tell you that the balcony CANNOT connect to the one beside. (Note - doesn't tell you if it CAN be connected).. Have a look at Sea Princess Balcony cabin B740 (Baja deck) and it will say in red Special Notes: BALC CANNOT CONNECT WITH B736 BALCONY. Good luck with your cabin choice.

Thanks for the information. We have booked on Caribe deck cabins C410 and C408 and there is no mention of Cannot connect so fingers crossed we can connect.

Chez

Thanks for the information. We have booked on Caribe deck cabins C410 and C408 and there is no mention of Cannot connect so fingers crossed we can connect.

Chez

Greeting - from Deborah & Mick - Princess - Cape Town- We are heading your way and this is the only way we know of to contact you. Shoot us an emaili with your eamail address and we will see if we can meet up with you. Email gwmz3 @aol.com (no space)

Greeting - from Deborah & Mick - Princess - Cape Town- We are heading your way and this is the only way we know of to contact you. Shoot us an emaili with your eamail address and we will see if we can meet up with you. Email gwmz3 @aol.com (no space)

email sent