Check-in Times & Theme Nights on freds site

amberline

I agree that it would be a trifle meaningless with two of the ships on world cruises and the other two out of the UK. I like reading this too.

Even the map showing the position of the ships has dropped off the "Balmoral" although the text shows its next destinations. I hope it hasn't disappeared as I am booked to board it in Dubai early next week!

I agree that it would be a trifle meaningless with two of the ships on world cruises and the other two out of the UK. I like reading this too.

Even the map showing the position of the ships has dropped off the "Balmoral" although the text shows its next destinations. I hope it hasn't disappeared as I am booked to board it in Dubai early next week!

I think that you will find that the Balmoral will be back on the map again once it has cleared "pirate waters". :)

I was on the "Black Watch" last year when we went through the pirate waters twice. We had all the normal exercises and the ship was well protected with razor wire, sandbags and well-armed security guards. Luckily there were no incidents but it did add a little extra excitement to the cruise.

• 3 months later...