3DBeach

Anyone tried Garcinia Cambogia??

It’s totally worthless! All you lose is your money !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One thing that has worked well for me is intermittent fasting. You pick a specific time in the day to stop eating and then do not eat until a specific time the next day. I do 6 pm to 10 am. What happens is that your body produces ketones naturally, which helps burn fat. It's also good for your system because your insulin isn't constantly going up and down. I heard this process works well: http://*******/eatstopeat34

I’ve tried it and so has my wife and older daughter and we all found it useless!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've tried losing weight with Garcinia Cambogia, not worth it. I took it for several weeks and it didn't help me at all. Then I switched to Reductil. I have to say that it works much better than garcinia cambogia. Within the first 3 weeks of taking it, I lost 3.6 kg. It definitely helps curb my appetite, and helps me to be satisfied with smaller portions. I'm really happy with my progress - although I have a long way to go. I bought them from http://www.meridiareductil.com. Delivery was fast, efficient, and order was well packaged. Definitely will place any more orders with them !!

Good luck !

Hi,

me too, I'm doing great with Reductil. I lost over 4 kg in one month and still going. This is an achievement for me as I can't usually lose anything. It's so exciting to actually see progress. I have a lot to lose but I'm going to do this