Jewel out of San Juan..Diamond perks

sueb

We have been on the Jewel Several times, but not out of San Juan. This is our First Cruise as Diamond and am wondering about the perks on the Jewel as I know they are different than some of the other ships. Most interested in knowing if there is a seperate area offered for breakfast in the windjammer for seating offering specialty coffees, current procedure for evening cocktail hour (are they using the coupon system yet ) etc. Thanks!

We have been on the Jewel Several times, but not out of San Juan. This is our First Cruise as Diamond and am wondering about the perks on the Jewel as I know they are different than some of the other ships. Most interested in knowing if there is a seperate area offered for breakfast in the windjammer for seating offering specialty coffees, current procedure for evening cocktail hour (are they using the coupon system yet ) etc. Thanks!

If things haven't changed, Deck 5 of the MDR on one side has breakfast for Diamond and Diamond Plus Guests were you can get Specialty Coffee in the mornings. There is no special area in the WJ in the mornings.

A nightly Diamond Event was held in the VCL in October on the Jewel. Wine, champagne and soft drinks were free. Discount on other drinks. Hot and cold appetizers were available. We did a b2b and attendance at the nightly event was light. 40 diamonds on one trip and only about 12 -15 attended the event. About 100 on the other trip and about 25 -30 attended the event.

• 2 weeks later...

Sue,

Jewel is very organized about informing you of your "perks"- my best on a cruise so far...I have posted a picture of the paperwork that will be in your cabin on embarkation day in my review (linked in my signature - I think its post 18...or thereabouts!)

You will each have one; on the front lists all the parties and events, perks available to you and the reverse has a list of your seapass linked "coupons". If you look at my paperwork, I'd imagine the dates, and places will be very similar unless there are an extra large amount of C & A folks on board at that level requiring a change of venue. But with a such a busy itinerary, the times won't change much!

Have fun!:D And congrats!

Sue,

Jewel is very organized about informing you of your "perks"- my best on a cruise so far...I have posted a picture of the paperwork that will be in your cabin on embarkation day in my review (linked in my signature - I think its post 18...or thereabouts!)

You will each have one; on the front lists all the parties and events, perks available to you and the reverse has a list of your seapass linked "coupons". If you look at my paperwork, I'd imagine the dates, and places will be very similar unless there are an extra large amount of C & A folks on board at that level requiring a change of venue. But with a such a busy itinerary, the times won't change much!

Post 57 :D

Thanks for the good info.

Sue,

Thank You! Great informative info for my cruise planning (half the fun :o) sue