I can't believe this

Mommzie

After 400+ days, I'm FINALLY DOING THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE, and I still haven't told my children about the surprise yet. We're leaving for Florida in 6 days and they don't know about that either. Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

After 400+ days, I'm FINALLY DOING THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE, and I still haven't told my children about the surprise yet. We're leaving for Florida in 6 days and they don't know about that either. Lol

Oh, wow! How in the world did you hide it from them? How old are they?

Have fun!

Oh, wow! How in the world did you hide it from them? How old are they?

Have fun!

I did all my research and planning at work, never used my home computer. I had all the documents come to my job. They are 16, 15 and 12

I did all my research and planning at work, never used my home computer. I had all the documents come to my job. They are 16, 15 and 12

What a great surprise.....you are going to have a great time!

Wow your family will be so excited. I have always wanted to book a cruise and surprise the family by telling them the night before. I don't think there is any way I could pull it off though, I would be to excited and end up spilling the beans. I especially couldn't keep the secret for over a year:eek:

Congrats to you, have a great cruise!!!

That is AWESOME!!! Not sure I could keep the secret that long. How and when do you plan to tell them??

You've earned it! Dance away.... :D

Right there with 'ya. :o Most of our cruises are book a year - or more out. The wait is tough....but when it finally gets here the excitement and anticipation FAR out weigh the wait! ;)

Edited by happy cruzin

I hope you've made sure everything packed that they will need for fun and games on the ship. Will they have something. Nice to wear for elegant night? Usually it takes a few days to get organized, and teens can be very picky!

Have fun and report back on their reaction!:)

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1391904000,-8,ca_carnival,first%20Miracle%20cruise%20

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1396058400,-8,ca_celebrity,cruising%20the%20Pacific%20Coastal%20on%20Century

Sent from my iPod