Spliting OBC

retired067

Please, what do you mean by separate accounts? Do you mean separate accounts for charges on board the ship? I guess it depends where the OBC is from. All you can do is ask at guest services, but don't be surprised if they say no. When my sister and I cruise together, they would not divide the OBC for us, no real reason given, and we used our separate charge cards for our on board purchases. But, ask, and see what they say---it can't hurt.

Hi, my wife and I have separate accts. while onboard. Can we split the OBC given by Celebrity so that 50% remains with my acct. and 50% goes to her acct.

Thanks, Jack

Jack,

Yes, you can have the OBC split. If the full OBC is on your account, just go to Guest Services and tell them you want 1/2 to go to your wife's account. They will take care of it and you will see 1/2 debited to your account and 1/2 credited to your wife's account. Have done this on ALL of my previous cruises (as my sister and I share a cabin) and have never had a problem. :)

Jack,

Yes, you can have the OBC split. If the full OBC is on your account, just go to Guest Services and tell them you want 1/2 to go to your wife's account. They will take care of it and you will see 1/2 debited to your account and 1/2 credited to your wife's account. Have done this on ALL of my previous cruises (as my sister and I share a cabin) and have never had a problem. :)

You're lucky because the last time my sis and I shared a cabin on Summit, they would not split our TA's OBC. We now get out own cabins, lol.

You're lucky because the last time my sis and I shared a cabin on Summit, they would not split our TA's OBC. We now get out own cabins, lol.

Nothing to do with luck. I've done a cruise on both the Summit and the Solstice and shared a cabin with a buddy of mine and had no problem splitting OBC between our two separate accounts. Both times the OBC was entirely in my name, and was a combination of TA and Celebrity based funds.

I think you got stuck with an unhelpful guest relations person.

Tony