Question about Aft Penthouse on Breakaway

slotmomma3

Yes there is a master bedroom and master bath that separates the living room. The living room has a sofa that converts to a full size bed. There is also a 2nd bathroom with a stall shower. The soda bed in the living room is very uncomfortable (like sleeping on a rock) IMO it is only suitable for a child. I stayed in 13902. The balcony was amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note there are 2 floor plans. Decks 11 and 14 have a bedroom with sliding doors to the balcony in addition to the sliding door to the balcony in the living room. The master bath in those rooms is interior with no windows. The other decks have a bathroom with windows in the master bath, and no sliding door to the balcony from the Master bedroom.

We stayed in the aft penthouse on deck 11 (Category S6) and absolutely loved the layout. Please click on the link in my signature for a complete review of the suite along with tons of photos. There is a door between the living room and bedroom, and the sofa bed in the living room was much more comfortable when you ask your room steward or butler for a foam topper. Our teen daughter slept on the sofa and had no complaints with the foam topper. Enjoy the photos in my review, I tried to take pictures of each aspect of the suite!

Just click the Breakaway review link below to open it

Yes - separate areas. Maybe this will help....

Here is a link to photos that I have out on fb of our Breakaway cabin #9316. An S6 - Haven, Aft Penthouse with Balcony. You do not need a fb login to view the photos.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201028887301742.1073741827.1154291247&type=1&l=22213e86c7

We kinda lucked in to this cabin - friends of ours had the opposite Haven Aft booked on 9 so we booked this one while the ship was in early construction. As info became available we discovered just how well we'd done!! ;) Deck 9 seems to have the largest balcony - the only down side is the pole which really wasn't an issue at all!

It truly is a special cabin - and you can NOT beat that Haven experience! :D

If you have any questions - just let me know.

Edited by happy cruzin