Crown Balconies D735/D734 Questions

DonJuan77

I just had a couple questions regarding these balcony rooms. On the Dolphin deck I noticed that there is a big gap between 734 and 735, is this accessible? The reason I ask is because my brothers are staying in D734 and I am staying in D735.

Also, does anyone have any pictures of these rooms? I have exhausted my searching figured I would throw the thread out there. I leave on the 8th but my excitement has been getting to me.

I knew they were on separate sides of the boat, I was just wondering if you could open the divider and walk freely between the two.

Unfortunately you cannot. There is a large vent separating the cabins. The vent is over 3 or 4 decks I cannot remember which. We were in D736. Peeked over to D734 and it was a nice large balcony.

This is a service shaft. Taken up mostly by ventalation shafts on the Grand class ship. Some have complained of a smell from the vents. I always stay in one of the Vista Suites next door and personally have never smelt anything. Some have also complained of the noise from the ventalation system when staying in these cabins.

Here is the link to the ultimate aft thread that shows the pictures

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951&highlight=hopefully+the+ultimate+aft

You cannot walk between the balconies. There are no doors to the Vista Suites next door either.

Edited by Gunner22aa

This is my picture of similar balconies on the Sapphire. These are similar enough to give the idea. It was fun for me to post this picture.

Have a great cruise!!!

PS - the subject was supposed to say "picture...". My iPad sent it too quickly:)

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/data/522/Sapphireprincessskagway_5_.jpg

Edited by Cruisin'Rabbit

This is my picture of similar balconies on the Sapphire. These are similar enough to give the idea. It was fun for me to post this picture.

Have a great cruise!!!

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/data/522/Sapphireprincessskagway_5_.jpg

Awesome thanks! I will make sure to take a lot of pictures on this trip because it seems that a lot of people ask about these rooms but there aren't a lot of pictures. My grandparents are in the Vista suite next to us so we will share our balconies and I will take pictures of that room as well.

• 1 year later...
Awesome thanks! I will make sure to take a lot of pictures on this trip because it seems that a lot of people ask about these rooms but there aren't a lot of pictures. My grandparents are in the Vista suite next to us so we will share our balconies and I will take pictures of that room as well.

Hey there!! What did you think of your cabin? Any noise? Other issues? Do you have any pictures?

THANKS!