Need help with cabin selection

HabsFan23

Hi all! My husband and I have travelled 5 times on RCI always in promenade or boardwalk balcony (Oasis). In October we will be travelling for the first time with our kid who will be almost three. We are also bringing the inlaws (free babysitting!). I'd like us to have adjoining rooms and since we're treating them, we're resigned to having an interior room. Does anyone have suggestions of rooms numbers?

I've checked on the website and they say the normal interior rooms are up to 3 people. Where oh where would the first person sleep? the couch? Do they bring a foldable bed? That wouldn't work for our kid. I'm thinking about turning the couch and creating a secure alcove for him maybe? Any ideas? Experience? I'm all ears!

Thanks for the help

I'll help even though you are a Habs fan;):D

The couch would be difficult to move...two options; one is the pack and play crib, and I believe they can provide you one if you are flying...but you should check that, stuff changes all the time!

Second idea, if you think your child can manage a bed but don't want child to roll out...bring or buy a couple of pool noodles before you board and place them at the edges of the bed under the sheets. This will provide bumpers for your little one.

As to where on Oasis...I can recommend the cabins in the center of the bow on deck 8- look for ones well away from the bathroom. My cousins had one of these and it was very nicely located near Central Park and 2 decks down to the BW. It was really quiet and convenient to everything...they used CP as their personal outdoor space every day:D

You can see below several of the pink cabins connect!

al_deck08_v2013_sep.gif

Good luck!

Edited by Familygoboston

Thanks for the replies. The pack and play is the first option but he is getting a bit big for that. And as for your suggestion, Bruins Fan :P, fall out of what? The big bed? or do they bring a small foldable bed? if they did I'd just take the mattress off of that and put it on the ground directly, problem solved. I'm just not sure what they do for the 3rd person?

Ignore my post. Jmorgania just posted the same thing I was saying … (I think, but am not sure, that the pink connecting interiors have a pull down from the ceiling as "sitting area" is not stated.)

Edited by 05mak05