Private shuttle from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Suggestions

nucoryamato

First time cruising out of Port Canaveral and wondering if anyone has any suggestions on transfer companies for 4 people from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral. We will not want to use "shared" services due to time restraints.

Any suggestions?

Google Orlando to Port Canaveral shuttles and/or getting from Orlando to Port Canaveral. Or rent a car which can be dropped off at the port. That might be the lest expensive for you

Edited by Bonnie J.

we just returned from a little teaser 3 day cruise, and we used CORTRANS SHUTTLE SERVICE they were so great..picked us up at our hotel in Orlando, 10 minutes early, the van was clean, no smells, the driver so professional, when he dropped us off at Port Canaveral he told us when we clear customs to call and they will be right there..we did and they picked us up 10 minutes later...their prices are in line with everyone else s, $20 a trip, but i will use them any time we fly into Orlando..

245 Orange Ave, Longwood, FL 32750

407-446-3896

Last January my family and I (7 of us) flew into Orlando and used a service to get to the same port. I highly recommend wheelers luxury transportation. Very reasonably priced, very professional... Service was great!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app