Oceania 2006 European Collection

Guest Jancruz

Guest Jancruz

I have just received my advance copy of the brochure and it is gorgeous..you will be thrilled with the new itineraries..brochures will be out next week..so if you want a special cabin..I suggest you call your TA asap..

Jan:)

I called Oceania last week, and they said they would put a new brochure in the mail. Needless to say, it has not yet arrived.

I had called on another matter - their website would not confirm that I had entered my immigration information correctly for our upcoming cruise on 8-31-05, and I didn't want any hitches dockside. They were able to confirm that it had been entered, correctly.

Between Monday and Tuesday of this week, we mailed our new 2006 Europe Brochure to every Past Guest for whom we have an address. You should be receiving the brochure later in the week or at the latest, very early next week.

Approximately 15% of guests never complete their Personal Information Form (PIF). This is the form we use to collect a guest's postal address, e-mail address etc. Therefore, about 15% of our past guests will NOT be automatically receiving the new brochure.

If you have not received the brochure by August 1, please call us to request a copy.

Thanks

Frank

A month or two ago I received a "European Collection" brochure from Oceania and have already booked the 10 day August 3 trip to the Baltics. Could someone explain how this new brochure is different? Now I'm a bit confused.

Thanks,

Marcia

Archived