QOS, more "sexy" features to Come

FIRELT5

Totally agree Ty...come on Royal Caribbean give us so me real information rather than just words/teasing. :(

Liz! :D. I think being 9 months away from delivery and not having the rest of the ship revealed at this point is extremely bad call. :(

Liz! :D. I think being 9 months away from delivery and not having the rest of the ship revealed at this point is extremely bad call. :(

I do not think they will reveal anymore until after Anthem opens up for booking (which is rumoured to be the middle of February.) :(

I do not think they will reveal anymore until after Anthem opens up for booking (which is rumoured to be the middle of February.) :(

Crazy!!! :rolleyes:

How are you? I'm excited to cruise with you again? :D

Crazy!!! :rolleyes:

How are you? I'm excited to cruise with you again? :D

Crazy is right :(

I am doing great thanks, although I have been slowly, ever so slowly, losing my enthusiasm for Quantum :eek:

But then I think of the great people I will be cruising with and that stopped me from saying to my TA, "enough already please find me another cruise".

Hope all is well with you :D

Crazy is right :(

I am doing great thanks, although I have been slowly, ever so slowly, losing my enthusiasm for Quantum :eek:

But then I think of the great people I will be cruising with and that stopped me from saying to my TA, "enough already please find me another cruise".

Hope all is well with you :D

I feel the same. If it weren't for the group, I'd cancel and book something else.

I think they would be wise to time the opening of Anthem bookings with the rest of the Quantum announcements, but who knows...

I Disagree With Most Of These Posts.

Why Would Royal Reveal Any More Than They Have Too / Have Already?

They Already Have The General Public Talking With Regards To The Ships, And The Cruise Community Is Giving Them Press By Talking About Them (Cruise Community) Wanting More Information.

Guarantee If People Stop Talking About It, The Buzz Will Die Down, And More Info Will Be Revealed.

Point Is...I Think Royal Is Exactly Where They Need To Be.

I Disagree With Most Of These Posts.

Why Would Royal Reveal Any More Than They Have Too / Have Already?

They Already Have The General Public Talking With Regards To The Ships, And The Cruise Community Is Giving Them Press By Talking About Them (Cruise Community) Wanting More Information.

Guarantee If People Stop Talking About It, The Buzz Will Die Down, And More Info Will Be Revealed.

Point Is...I Think Royal Is Exactly Where They Need To Be.

Interesting perspective but I respectfully don't agree with your logic.

:cool::)

I also agree..

When the Oasis was being built we knew more about the ship way before 9 months..

It is just taking so long to let us know what is going to be on the ship..

Exactly! The Oasis class had a dedicated website that chronicled the building process with video commentary by Capt Bill Wright.

This is just ridiculous IMHO. :)

I also agree..

When the Oasis was being built we knew more about the ship way before 9 months..

It is just taking so long to let us know what is going to be on the ship..

9 months today I board the Quantum...and I don't know anymore today (apart from the Broadway Show) that I didnt know when I booked in May last year. :( :(

LIZ!!! :cool::D

Hi Ty :D

I am hoping and hoping and crossing everything, that we get more Quantum info later this month when Anthem opens for booking :D

We are keeping our excitement flowing by planning our events on the 11/2 roll call...may as well use this quiet time (which we have plenty of :rolleyes:) to firm up some plans...although it is difficult with some events of course as we don't know a lot about the ship grrrrrrrr

Hi Ty :D

I am hoping and hoping and crossing everything, that we get more Quantum info later this month when Anthem opens for booking :D

We are keeping our excitement flowing by planning our events on the 11/2 roll call...may as well use this quiet time (which we have plenty of :rolleyes:) to firm up some plans...although it is difficult with some events of course as we don't know a lot about the ship grrrrrrrr

Hopefully, my friend Royal will release the other details of the ship this month. They're making it difficult for us to plan much on board since we know very little.

I hope all is well with you and your family. :)

Hopefully, my friend Royal will release the other details of the ship this month. They're making it difficult for us to plan much on board since we know very little.

I hope all is well with you and your family. :)

In September last year Royal made the announcement about Transatlantics were going to be now called Ocean Voyages and they gave details of new things that would happen on them one of which was a Masquerade Party...they even said bring your outfits for it.

Well last week when trying to find out if this event would happen on Quantum 11/2 ..the reply was " we cannot confirm at this time what events or activities will take place on Quantum of the Seas".

So we took the bull by the horns and decided on the 11/2 sailing we will have our own Masquerade event...we will dress up on one of the formal nights in black and white and wear masks. :D

Family are all well thanks...I may have to scrape Nile off the ceiling if she gets any more excited about her first trip to the US and first cruise :eek: :D

Alex is more laid back about it..."tell me when to pay and how much". LOL

I hope you are well...shouldn't you be watching the Super Bowl or something ??

In September last year Royal made the announcement about Transatlantics were going to be now called Ocean Voyages and they gave details of new things that would happen on them one of which was a Masquerade Party...they even said bring your outfits for it.

Well last week when trying to find out if this event would happen on Quantum 11/2 ..the reply was " we cannot confirm at this time what events or activities will take place on Quantum of the Seas".

So we took the bull by the horns and decided on the 11/2 sailing we will have our own Masquerade event...we will dress up on one of the formal nights in black and white and wear masks. :D

Family are all well thanks...I may have to scrape Nile off the ceiling if she gets any more excited about her first trip to the US and first cruise :eek: :D

Alex is more laid back about it..."tell me when to pay and how much". LOL

I hope you are well...shouldn't you be watching the Super Bowl or something ??

LOL @ Nile's excitement.

We're still a few hours away from the start of the game (6pm EST) but I'm ready for a Seattle Seahawks win. :D:D

I would like to see them do a once a month tease, the way that Princess did with the Royal Princess. It would be nice to see some new reveals to keep me anticipating November