RCI Royal tot

Mac n cheese

So royal says they are adding royal babies/tots to Adventure in april. Which is the main reason I'm booking with Royal, and paying more.

Anyone have an recent feed back about the royal tot program? Mine will be closer to 3 by the time we sail, possibly even potty trained. I'm sure she will like it since we will play it up and say its "school" (her brother goes to preschool, so she will get it)

Anyone have issues with separating siblings in different classes?

Will also have a newly 4 year old in the regular kids club.

So royal says they are adding royal babies/tots to Adventure in april. Which is the main reason I'm booking with Royal, and paying more.

Anyone have an recent feed back about the royal tot program? Mine will be closer to 3 by the time we sail, possibly even potty trained. I'm sure she will like it since we will play it up and say its "school" (her brother goes to preschool, so she will get it)

Anyone have issues with separating siblings in different classes?

Will also have a newly 4 year old in the regular kids club.

As I understand it, The Royal Tot program is for parents and kids to play together. So while the 3 year and older kids go off to their program, the under 3 crowd has play time with Mommy or Daddy. I know my then 4 and 6 year old weren't happy about being separated, but it turned out ok.

As I understand it, The Royal Tot program is for parents and kids to play together. So while the 3 year and older kids go off to their program, the under 3 crowd has play time with Mommy or Daddy. I know my then 4 and 6 year old weren't happy about being separated, but it turned out ok.

I believe what the OP is referring to is the Royal Tots/Royal Babies Nursery, which is a dedicated space where you can drop off the younger children (6 months to 3 years) to be watched by councilors for a fee. I believe they also have a family play time too, which is commonly referred to as the "program".

I have read good things about the nursery, but have not used it myself.

I believe what the OP is referring to is the Royal Tots/Royal Babies Nursery, which is a dedicated space where you can drop off the younger children (6 months to 3 years) to be watched by councilors for a fee. I believe they also have a family play time too, which is commonly referred to as the "program".

I have read good things about the nursery, but have not used it myself.

Yes thats what I was talking about. But sadly it doesn't matter now as RCI is not dry docking the adventure to add in the nursery. So dream cruise is down the drain.

Yes thats what I was talking about. But sadly it doesn't matter now as RCI is not dry docking the adventure to add in the nursery. So dream cruise is down the drain.

What about Independence? Does she have a nursery?

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

What about Independence? Does she have a nursery?

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Online it says it does, and I just emailed them back to make sure lol, I'm not taking any chance after assuming that the adventure was getting one!

Online it says it does, and I just emailed them back to make sure lol, I'm not taking any chance after assuming that the adventure was getting one!

In addition, Indy is one of the few ships with a splash zone - which is an area that can be used by kids in diapers.

Freedom and Liberty have Royal Babies/Tots and a splash zone as well. We have sailed on both of those two ships with our kids, both times when the youngest was in "Babies/Tots" age range and once when she needed the splash zone. (She was out of diapers by our Liberty sailing.)

We had good experiences with Royal Babies/Tots. They took great care of our little one and seemed to absolutely adore her. She had a lot of fun in the nursery and handled being there on her own pretty well. She loved the little "gear bag" they gave her--it was Fisher-Price Little People branded at the time, but I've heard they've dropped that partnership so I'm not sure what their new branding/partnership will be.

Does your little one go to day care or a babysitter at all? If so, I think the transition will be pretty easy and she'll do fine. If it's her very first time going off by herself like that, it may be a bit harder.

Freedom and Liberty have Royal Babies/Tots and a splash zone as well. We have sailed on both of those two ships with our kids, both times when the youngest was in "Babies/Tots" age range and once when she needed the splash zone. (She was out of diapers by our Liberty sailing.)

We had good experiences with Royal Babies/Tots. They took great care of our little one and seemed to absolutely adore her. She had a lot of fun in the nursery and handled being there on her own pretty well. She loved the little "gear bag" they gave her--it was Fisher-Price Little People branded at the time, but I've heard they've dropped that partnership so I'm not sure what their new branding/partnership will be.

Does your little one go to day care or a babysitter at all? If so, I think the transition will be pretty easy and she'll do fine. If it's her very first time going off by herself like that, it may be a bit harder.

I'm not worried about her going off on her own, shes stayed with many sitters, so I'm pretty sure she will love it!

I just was reading some old posts about how others didn't like it the most, and was wondering how everyone is feeling about the program recently.

We are telling my oldest that hes just going to be going to "school" on the ship so hes beyond excited :p

The last time we used Royal Babies was in fall 2012, so I can't speak to it more recently, but we were very happy with it then. And your 4yo will LOVE Adventure Ocean! Make sure he gets to go in for "Pirates Take Over the Ship" night.