Shore Excursions not loaded for my sailing?

ValerieJo

Not sure if this has happened to anyone. We are scheduled for the March 16 sailing on AOS. When trying to look for shore excursions through RCCL, there are only a few listed for St. Thomas and only 1 showing for St. Kitt's. (I was thinking of booking on board so I can use up some OBC). I know there should be more than 1 excursion in St. Kitts. (The other ports have excursions listed) I'm basically interested in St. Kitts.

I've called Royal Caribbean and C & A several times. So have members of our roll call with no luck. We keep getting promises of someone calling us back or emailing us with information. No response. The shorex email has not responded to anyone other than the generic email response after 2 weeks of emailing them.

I spoke with someone today who now tells me its possible that the shore excursions may not be loaded until 30 days before sailing :confused: although she didn't know for sure.

Has anyone sailed where shore excursions are not loaded well in advance? Or not been loaded until 30 days out?

We're just trying to figure out what's going on with this.

Thanks for any input.

I booked ours months in advance last year, wonder if they're full? Really no idea. Last year we rented a car, went to the Fortress then Ottley Plantation for lunch, I can highly recommend going to the plantation, it was wonderful

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app