Carnival's Celebration

Hi,

Some members of my family are about to go on their very first cruise. They will be going on Carnival's Celebration (inside stateroom), leaving out of Jacksonville, FL and sailing to Key West and Nassau.

Does anyone know where they could see photos of all the different areas of this ship?

Also, if anyone knows who the entertainment on this itinerary might be, I am sure they would love to know that as well.

There will be two children traveling with them, ages 7 and 9. Any information at all about this particular cruise such as "must see and do" things, formal night, kid's activities, etc. would be much appreciated. They have no idea what to expect and I am sure they would like to read any and all tips anyone might be able to give them. :eek:

Thanks for your help,

Pamm

We were on the Celebration last Oct. for our first cruise also. It's one of Carnival's older and smaller ships, but we found it to be very nice and had a great week. Try going to www.cruiseclues.com. Once there you will see tabbed links across the top of the page...click on Photo Club and scroll down until you see your ship and just look at everyone's pictures. I believe there is one on there with the name "whalen" and their page is terrific and they've got many different ships you can look at.

hello Pam we will also be on the 8/13 sailing of the celebration. We will be traveling from NC also with two children ages 11 and 4. Just glad to see there will be some other children on the ship.

Great. I will let them know. I hope you ALL have a great cruise! You don't have to wait much longer now!! :)

DOIN' THE DOC DANCE..................Got our documents in the mail on Saturday. Sailing of the Celebration Aug 27th.....got bumped up 3 decks from the Riviera to the Empress.

Hubby is so excited ! ! ! ! He wanted to keep it a surprise from our daughters ( 12 year old twin girls) so they think we are going to The Mall of America. We'll be driving to Jacksonville from Massachusetts. I think they'll catch on that we are heading to Florida when they see the NYC signs on 95.........maybe they'll sleep a lot as we leave in the evening to miss all the work traffic in the NY area......ya right !!!!!!

Anyway, I am soooooooooooo looking forward to this cruise. Can't wait.

dondonma

DOIN' THE DOC DANCE..................Got our documents in the mail on Saturday. Sailing of the Celebration Aug 27th.....got bumped up 3 decks from the Riviera to the Empress.

Hubby is so excited ! ! ! ! He wanted to keep it a surprise from our daughters ( 12 year old twin girls) so they think we are going to The Mall of America. We'll be driving to Jacksonville from Massachusetts. I think they'll catch on that we are heading to Florida when they see the NYC signs on 95.........maybe they'll sleep a lot as we leave in the evening to miss all the work traffic in the NY area......ya right !!!!!!

Anyway, I am soooooooooooo looking forward to this cruise. Can't wait.

dondonma

Hope you have a grrrrrrrreat time!! Sounds like you may have your work cut out for you trying to keep this all a secret from the girls.......a floating mall maybe. LOL

Being bumped up 3 decks ain't to bad!! Happy for you. :D

Archived