Still no excursions?

kristy29

I am looking to purchase FTTF for our upcoming January 2015 cruise. We will be going to 2 tender ports so I think it will be worth it for the priority tendering. I booked this cruise back in November and have checked the Carnival website every single day since, and there are no excursions listed. When will they show up? I usually book 6-7 months out and the excursions are always listed already so this is new for me. We are almost at 11 months, what is Carnival waiting for???

Kristy, When I spoke with Carnival last weekend about this subject, they told me that it depends on when they get the excursions in place. And though it is usually months in advance, it could be only 120 days. So, like you, I check the Carnival website pretty much daily to get access to the excursions for the Jan 2015 cruise I am booked.

Steve

Had this happen for our Dec 2013 cruise. Not many excursions listed. Plus none listed for two of the Ports. Eventually about 1 month before the cruise more started to show up. It was very frustrating. Good luck.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Forums mobile app

Weird as my Dec 2014 excursions are listed.

I booked my October 2014 cruise in October 2013 and the excursuions ( including FTTF ) were available

maybe call and ask.... If you press the option for "need help with CCL online... " you can get to the shore excursions people.... ( little hint )

Edited by hannahsmomtoo