Imahination...towel question

J2tyco

We have only cruised on Disney where you just get a pool towel off the shelf and then plop it in the hamper thing. .. but I keep seeing people talking about "keep trsck of your towels ir get charged for it"

Are we checked out a towel. ..what is the system. .im. confused

What about room towels???

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

sorry I posted with fat fingers and auto correct from my phone while in the passenger seat of the car...:(

Just looking for info on how Carnival handles towels....I see over 100 people have viewed this (prob to see what drunk illiterate fool had to say) but no one has any input for me??:confused:

I know I look like and idiot for all the typos but I cant edit it now (it only gives you so much time to edit it) and I did not notice all the typos before I sent it...:o

so if anyone can give me some answers or point me to where I can figure out the towel situation on Carnival I would greatly appreciate it :)

sorry I posted with fat fingers and auto correct from my phone while in the passenger seat of the car...:(

Just looking for info on how Carnival handles towels....I see over 100 people have viewed this (prob to see what drunk illiterate fool had to say) but no one has any input for me??:confused:

I know I look like and idiot for all the typos but I cant edit it now (it only gives you so much time to edit it) and I did not notice all the typos before I sent it...:o

so if anyone can give me some answers or point me to where I can figure out the towel situation on Carnival I would greatly appreciate it :)

You will have the blue beach towels in your cabin, and you are free to take them to the port or to the pool. If you do not bring them back they charge your sign and sail account for those towels.

When you return them your room steward will replace them with fresh towels.

Also you can get towels on the Lido deck for use at the pool. You sign them out with sign and sail card, as well.

Hi ... We were just on the Imagination in Dec so I can help!

Everyone gets a blue Carnival towel in their cabin. If you use it during the day, the room steward will exchange it for you at night when they clean the room.

In addition, you can exchange the towel for a fresh one at any time during the day at the hut by the main pool.

Serenity deck also has their own special yellow towels, which you can sign out and then return.

You're only charged for a towel if there's not one in your room at the end of the cruise! You can also take the towels off the ship, that's probably mostly when people are concerned about losing them.

Have fun! Any other questions feel free to ask.

Jenn :)

Ps ... Haha, while I was typing 3 other people posted! That's what I get for slow typing on the iPad! ;)

Edited by jenng1976

Yeah, what they said!

And by the way, I believe that it's a Cruise Critic rule that you have typing amnesty! As long as people can figure out what you meant, you're good! If not, then retype it from a keyboard when you get a second and we'll respond!

Anybody ever gives you grief about your typing, tell them they're not your English teacher! :cool: