Venice cruise Sept

Bren99

This will be our first European cruise having only done transatlantic or fly-cruise to the Caribbean. What is the procedure at Marco Polo airport, do we collect our own baggage for transfer to the ship?

Ah we are only going for 7 so will be there for the first week! I am not sure how it works. We visited Venice this year and you have to walk for 5 minutes outside the airport then get a water bus to the Cruise Terminal which takes about 2 hours as it is quite slow and it is the last stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

As this will be the first season of Ventura fly cruises, nobody really knows how this will be handled. However, I would expect that on dedicated P&O charter flights the luggage will be transferred direct to your cabin.

We will only know for sure when the first cruise has been completed.

Brian

We are off to Barbados joining Azura in 9 days time so have that to look forward to first. P&O do have wine packages that you can buy, but I know what you mean an upgrade to completely all inclusive would be good. I've given up checking every day and just know that I'll have a 6 -700 pound bill to pay at the end of a 2 week cruise, once you've resigned yourself to that its no problem. :)