party bus

tweety33

I'm not aware of this tour in GC but there is one in Cozumel. Reviews are very good.

The one is Cozumel is amazing we did that one, I highly recommend it.

There is one in Grand Cayman thru discountexcurtions, it is $55, don't sound as great as in Cozumel, and no beach time. I am hoping somepeople have done it and want to share there reviews. Plus they have to have 10 signed up to go.

My husband and I booked the party bus along with some other people on our roll call. Unfortunately, one couple was a no show and it looked like the party bus folks were going to cancel it(10 person minimum) but we all said we would just split the cost of how much the other couple would have had to pay and off we went! We had a great time! We went to the seven fathoms rum distillery where we had free shots of different kinds of (very strong!!!) rum and a guide there told us about the place then we headed over to the cayman brewing company where we had as many beer samples(good sized glasses though) as we wanted because we missed the tour (due to trying to wait for the no show couple earlier). Then we went to another place with a beach area in the back where we had more alcohol(I think it was a plastic cup of rum punch) and then we went to an amazing place to eat(pay for your own meal) where I had the best fried grouper and DH loooooved his coconut shrimp. They had burgers there too and some other offerings. Then we went back to the ship. I think you could have gone to the blow holes and some wall(lovers wall??? I can't remember now) but we just went back to the ship. That's all I really remember. I know by the end, we were all pretty buzzed. We would do this excursion again in a heartbeat though if we could get the minimum number of people to book it.

My husband and I booked the party bus along with some other people on our roll call. Unfortunately, one couple was a no show and it looked like the party bus folks were going to cancel it(10 person minimum) but we all said we would just split the cost of how much the other couple would have had to pay and off we went! We had a great time! We went to the seven fathoms rum distillery where we had free shots of different kinds of (very strong!!!) rum and a guide there told us about the place then we headed over to the cayman brewing company where we had as many beer samples(good sized glasses though) as we wanted because we missed the tour (due to trying to wait for the no show couple earlier). Then we went to another place with a beach area in the back where we had more alcohol(I think it was a plastic cup of rum punch) and then we went to an amazing place to eat(pay for your own meal) where I had the best fried grouper and DH loooooved his coconut shrimp. They had burgers there too and some other offerings. Then we went back to the ship. I think you could have gone to the blow holes and some wall(lovers wall??? I can't remember now) but we just went back to the ship. That's all I really remember. I know by the end, we were all pretty buzzed. We would do this excursion again in a heartbeat though if we could get the minimum number of people to book it.

I was going to review it for you but since I went with follishmortals and she does such a great job reviewing all I can say is I concur..... Very buzzed.. would do it again and wish i could find that little place we got the grouper in..... Excellant fried grouper

Rick

I was going to review it for you but since I went with follishmortals and she does such a great job reviewing all I can say is I concur..... Very buzzed.. would do it again and wish i could find that little place we got the grouper in..... Excellant fried grouper

Rick

Hi, Rick! Michael and I really enjoyed our party bus excursion with you and your family! If we are ever all in the Caymans together again, we would love to book this again with you guys. We can't remember where we stopped at for that fried grouper either. I keep meaning to email them to ask but I always forget.

For anyone thinking about doing the Cayman Party Bus, if you can get the minimum people to join, I highly recommend it!

• 2 months later...
Hi, Rick! Michael and I really enjoyed our party bus excursion with you and your family! If we are ever all in the Caymans together again, we would love to book this again with you guys. We can't remember where we stopped at for that fried grouper either. I keep meaning to email them to ask but I always forget.

For anyone thinking about doing the Cayman Party Bus, if you can get the minimum people to join, I highly recommend it!

Thanks for the info on the Party Bus in GC. We are thinking of doing this excursion in June ............. sounds like everyone had a great time :D. Did you meet the tour at the pier or elsewhere?