Cabin doors on NCL Sky?

LegalCat

I'm having friends over this weekend to an owners suite on ncl sky... I'd like to put a small magnetic white board on the door.... Is that possible? Or a magnetic clip with a piece of paper.... So I can let people know where they can find us etc... Or will a magnet not work?

I'm having friends over this weekend to an owners suite on ncl sky... I'd like to put a small magnetic white board on the door.... Is that possible? Or a magnetic clip with a piece of paper.... So I can let people know where they can find us etc... Or will a magnet not work?

Hey, keep it nice for me! I'll be in 8001 (I think that is the number) on March 3!

I'd be interested to know this too.

I'll be purchasing Birthday signs that I will hang with tape since it will be my dd's 20th birthday the day before we board.

Have fun and PLEASE come back and post pictures and any/all information?

Did you send your requests to the concierge? What did you request and when did you send the information (I am doing that today or tomorrow).

Have fun!

Hey, keep it nice for me! I'll be in 8001 (I think that is the number) on March 3!

I'd be interested to know this too.

I'll be purchasing Birthday signs that I will hang with tape since it will be my dd's 20th birthday the day before we board.

Have fun and PLEASE come back and post pictures and any/all information?

Did you send your requests to the concierge? What did you request and when did you send the information (I am doing that today or tomorrow).

Have fun!

Can you believe I forgot about sending any requests!! I'm going to be easy to take care of though... all i need is a constant supply of ice and glasses... so I'm going to touch base with them as soon as I board...

Can you believe I forgot about sending any requests!! I'm going to be easy to take care of though... all i need is a constant supply of ice and glasses... so I'm going to touch base with them as soon as I board...

Have fun!

Yes, the cabin doors on Sky are metal. We bring freg magnets and put them near the top of the door (where kids can't reach them). As for a white board staying on the door, that would depend on how strong the magnets are. Should work. You could always use post-it notes...

Eddie