FWD, MID, or AFT?

Gamecock_Cruiser

I have been on two cruises on the Fantasy class. We are possibly going on the Freedom in May out of Ft. Lauderdale. On our previous cruises, we have been at the Aft of the ship. We have two new people possiby going in may with us. They both are terrified of getting sick. On the past cruises we always got an aft room.

I prefer an Aft of Fwd just for the fact of there is less foot traffic than Mid ship since I am a lite sleeper. Is there that much of a difference in the Mid than the fwd or aft on calm days or even moderate to rough sea days?

yes there is a difference in the three positions. The closer to the center the less movement you will feel. That is a good point about foot traffic I have never thought of that. Although I am a pretty heavy sleeper the people shutting or letting their door slam shut usually is enough to wake me. I would look toward the midship for less movement.